Delivery and returns
Delivery and execution
1. The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer makes known to the entrepreneur.
3. With due observance of what is stated in article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the entrepreneur will execute accepted orders with due speed, but no later than within 120 days. If the delivery cannot be carried out within 120 days, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 14 days after placing the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without costs.
4. After dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will immediately repay the amount that the consumer has paid.
5. The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated and the entrepreneur announced representative, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
7. For orders with a longer delivery time of 1-2 weeks, there is always the possibility that the ordered product still has to be imported into the country of destination. The customer is always personally responsible for the import of delivered goods and liable for any costs of import duties, import costs and VAT when buying products from Stuff Enough that are indicated with a higher delivery time of 1-2 weeks on the product page.
8. On public holidays, strikes or other unforeseeable circumstances, delivery may be delayed, which may disrupt the stated delivery period.
Right of withdrawal
1. The consumer can dissolve an agreement regarding the purchase of a product without giving reasons during a reflection period of at least 30 days. The entrepreneur may ask the consumer about the reason for the withdrawal, but not oblige him to state his reason (s).
2. The reflection period referred to in paragraph 1 starts on the day after the consumer, or a third party designated in advance by the consumer, who is not the carrier, has received the product, or:
if the consumer has ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, received the last product. The entrepreneur may, provided he has clearly informed the consumer about this prior to the ordering process, refuse an order for several products with different delivery times.
b. if the delivery of a product consists of several shipments or parts: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, received the last shipment or the last part;
c. in the case of contracts for regular delivery of products during a certain period: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the first product.
For services and digital content that is not supplied on a tangible medium:
3. The consumer can dissolve a service agreement and an agreement for the supply of digital content that has not been delivered on a tangible medium for at least 30 days without giving reasons. The entrepreneur may ask the consumer about the reason for the withdrawal, but not oblige him to state his reason (s).
4. The reflection period referred to in paragraph 3 starts on the day following the conclusion of the agreement.
Extended reflection period for products, services and digital content that has not been delivered on a tangible medium when not informing about the right of withdrawal:
5. If the entrepreneur has not provided the consumer with the legally required information about the right of withdrawal or the model form for withdrawal, the reflection period will expire twelve months after the end of the original reflection period determined in accordance with the previous paragraphs of this article.
6. If the entrepreneur has provided the consumer with the information referred to in the preceding paragraph within twelve months after the commencement date of the original reflection period, the reflection period will expire 30 days after the day on which the consumer received that information.
This service is only valid for distance sales to private individuals. This service does not therefore apply to purchases that fall within a trade, business, craft or profession, nor to purchases by legal persons. The customer can exercise his right of withdrawal in the following ways:
a) Or he returns the goods to the address below, within 30 days after delivery.
b) Or he shall notify the exercise of the right of withdrawal within 30 days of delivery by means of an unambiguous statement. The notification can best be sent by e-mail to [email protected] or by post to the address below. He can also indicate the withdrawal by sending this form completed, preferably by e-mail to [email protected]
The customer will then receive the instructions to return the unwanted object unused and at his own expense, and in any case effectively return it to Stuff Enough at the return address below no later than 30 days after the notification of withdrawal.
The condition and product packaging of the returned items must always meet the following condition:
- The product must not contain any traces of use and must, as far as possible, be new, in unused condition, obtained by Stuff Enough. The consumer is liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling the goods beyond what was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. In that case, a reduction in value will be charged by Stuff Enough on the refund of the purchase amount.
Conditions that the return shipment must meet:
- The product should preferably be returned by registered mail or with track & trace code. Stuff Enough is not liable for lost returns without proof of delivery.
- Please provide the return shipment with the appropriate packaging so that the product is returned to Stuff Enough in undamaged condition in the original product packaging as far as possible. Stuff Enough is also not liable for damaged returns that are the result of substandard packaging.
- For more general exclusions on the reflection period, see Article 9 in our general terms and conditions.
Stuff Enough VOF
NOTE: NO VISITING ADDRESS!
If the customer invokes his reflection period within 30 days and the object is then returned in new condition by Stuff Enough within 30 days after the delivery date, Stuff Enough will reimburse the customer the full purchase amount including the charged shipping costs. If the consumer has opted for a more expensive shipping method than the cheapest standard shipping method, the entrepreneur does not have to pay back the additional costs for the more expensive shipping method in the event of withdrawal by the consumer.