Delivery and returns
Delivery and execution
1. The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care in receiving and executing orders of products and in assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the entrepreneur.
3. Subject to what is stated in Article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the entrepreneur shall execute accepted orders expeditiously but at the latest within 90 days. If the delivery cannot be carried out within 90 days, or if an order cannot be carried out or can only be carried out in part, the consumer will receive notification of this no later than 14 days after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to dissolve the contract free of charge.
4. After dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will immediately refund the amount paid by the consumer.
5. The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur up to the moment of delivery to the consumer or a previously appointed and announced representative, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
The delivery of uninsured orders with a value limit of up to € 50, are always sent at the risk of the customer without a track&trace code. If the client hereby reports non-receipt, he will therefore not be able to be reimbursed for his purchase by the entrepreneur. The customer always has the option (subject to additional payment) to insure the delivery with a track&trace code.
6. The risk of an incorrectly specified delivery address always rests with the customer. The entrepreneur can charge extra costs for resending an order that could not be delivered due to a wrongly specified delivery address by the customer.
On public holidays, strikes or due to other unforeseeable circumstances, delivery may be delayed, which may disrupt the indicated delivery time. During the delivery of a delayed shipment affected by force majeure, no compensation is possible for the customer.
Right of withdrawal
1. The consumer may dissolve an agreement regarding the purchase of a product during a reflection period of at least 14 days without giving reasons. The entrepreneur may ask the consumer for the reason for withdrawal, but does not oblige the consumer to state his reason(s).
2. The cooling-off period referred to in paragraph 1 starts on the day after the consumer, or a third party previously designated by the consumer, who is not the carrier, has received the product, or:
a. if the consumer has ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last product. The entrepreneur may, provided he has clearly informed the consumer about this prior to the ordering process, refuse an order for multiple products with a different delivery time.
b. if the delivery of a product consists of several shipments or parts: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last shipment or the last part;
c. in case of agreements for regular delivery of products during a certain period: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the first product.
In the case of services and digital content not supplied on a tangible medium:
3. The consumer may terminate a service contract and a contract for the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium for a minimum period of 14 days without giving any reason. The trader may ask the consumer for the reason for withdrawal, but does not oblige him to state his reason(s).
4. The cooling-off period referred to in paragraph 3 starts on the day following the conclusion of the contract.
Extended cooling-off period for products, services and digital content not supplied on a tangible medium in the event of failure to inform about the right of withdrawal:
5. If the Entrepreneur has not provided the Consumer with the legally required information about the right of withdrawal or the model withdrawal form, the cooling-off period expires twelve months after the end of the original cooling-off period determined in accordance with the previous paragraphs of this article.
6. If the trader has provided the consumer with the information referred to in the previous paragraph within twelve months after the starting date of the original cooling-off period, the cooling-off period shall expire 14 days after the day on which the consumer has received that information.
This service only applies to distance selling to private individuals. This service therefore does not apply to purchases that are part of a trade, business, craft or professional activity, nor to purchases made by legal persons. The customer may exercise his right of withdrawal in the following ways:
a) Either return the goods to the address below within 14 days of delivery.
b) Either in writing or digitally within 14 days of delivery, the customer notifies the exercise of the right of withdrawal. The notification can be sent by e-mail to [email protected] or by post to the address below.
The customer will then receive instructions to return the unwanted object unused and at his own expense, and in any case not later than 14 days after the notification of revocation to Stuff Enough at the return address below.
The condition and product packaging of the returned items must always comply with the following condition:
- The product may not contain any traces of use and must therefore be new, in unused condition and unopened packaging returned by Stuff Enough. If this condition is not met, a reduction in value will be charged by Stuff Enough on the refund of the purchase amount.
Conditions with which the return must comply:
- The product must be returned by registered post or with a track&trace code. Stuff Enough is not liable for lost returns without proof of delivery.
- The return shipment must be provided with the appropriate packaging so that the product in undamaged condition in the original and unopened product packaging is returned by Stuff Enough. Stuff Enough is not liable for damaged returns due to undersized packaging.
The following items cannot be returned on reflection time:
- Loose parts that have already been assembled and put into use by the consumer.
- For more general exclusions on the cooling-off period see Article 9.
Stuff Enough VOF
PLEASE NOTE: NO VISITING ADDRESS!
(The above return address does not apply to products delivered directly to the customer from a third party supplier of Stuff Enough. In this case, the customer must return the product directly to the external supplier. The customer must contact Stuff Enough to obtain the relevant return address and return the product to the third party supplier).
If the customer invokes his cooling-off period within 14 days and the item is subsequently returned in new condition by Stuff Enough within 14 days after the delivery date, Stuff Enough will refund the customer the full purchase amount including the shipping costs charged. If the consumer has opted for a more expensive shipping method than the cheapest standard shipping method, the entrepreneur does not have to refund the additional costs for the more expensive shipping method in case the consumer withdraws.