Shipping and returns
Delivery and execution
1. The trader will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the entrepreneur.
3. With due observance of what is stated in article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the entrepreneur will execute accepted orders expeditiously but no later than 30 days, unless another delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order can not or only partially be executed, the consumer will receive notification of this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract without penalty and the right to any compensation.
4. After dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will immediately repay the amount that the consumer has paid.
5. The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur up to the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated and made representative to the entrepreneur, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
The delivery of all orders within the European Union with a value limit up to a maximum of € 50 are sent at the full risk of the customer via the Bpost red post box. If, in the case of shipments below the value limit of € 50, the customer reports a non-receipt, he will therefore not be able to be reimbursed for his purchase.
For orders within Belgium, which are completed before 16h, the delivery period lasts a maximum of 24 hours or 1 working day before they are delivered to the customer. When payment is made with a direct bank transfer or with an order from abroad, the delivery period can take up to 3 working days.
Delays may occur on public holidays or in the event of a strike, as a result of which our delivery period could be disrupted. Stuff Enough tries to pursue this term as consistently as possible, and will use all means to get its orders delivered to the customer as quickly as possible. During the delivery period of a delayed shipment that is affected by force majeure, no reimbursement is possible for the customer.
For orders below the value limit of € 50, the delivery period can take up to 2 working days in Belgium, and up to 5 working days for orders from abroad under this value limit.
Right of withdrawal
1. The consumer can terminate an agreement regarding the purchase of a product during a reflection period of at least 14 days without giving any reason. The trader may ask the consumer about the reason for the withdrawal, but not to oblige him to state his reason (s).
2. The reflection period referred to in paragraph 1 starts on the day after the consumer, or a third party designated by the consumer in advance, who is not the carrier, has received the product, or:
a. if the consumer ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, received the last product. The entrepreneur may, provided he has informed the consumer in a clear manner prior to the ordering process, refuse an order of several products with a different delivery time.
b. if the delivery of a product consists of several shipments or parts: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, received the last shipment or the last part;
c. in contracts for regular delivery of products during a certain period: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the first product.
For services and digital content that is not delivered on a tangible medium:
3. The consumer can dissolve a service agreement and an agreement for the supply of digital content that has not been delivered on a tangible medium for at least 14 days without giving any reason. The trader may ask the consumer about the reason for the withdrawal, but not to oblige him to state his reason (s).
4. The reflection period referred to in paragraph 3 starts on the day following the conclusion of the agreement.
Extended cooling-off period for products, services and digital content that has not been delivered on a tangible medium when not informing about the right of withdrawal:
5. If the entrepreneur has not provided the consumer with the legally required information about the right of withdrawal or the model form for withdrawal, the cooling-off period will expire twelve months after the end of the original reflection period determined in accordance with the previous paragraphs of this article.
6. If the trader has provided the consumer with the information referred to in the previous paragraph within twelve months after the starting date of the original period of reflection, the cooling-off period will expire 14 days after the day on which the consumer has received this information.
This service only applies to distance selling to private individuals. This service does not therefore apply to purchases that fall within a trade, business, craft or professional activity, nor for purchases by legal entities. The customer can exercise his right of withdrawal in these ways:
a) Either he returns the goods to the address below, within 14 days after delivery.
b) Either he notifies the exercise of the right of withdrawal in writing or digitally within 14 days from delivery. The communication can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to the address below.
The customer then receives the instructions to return the unwanted object unused and at his own expense , and in any case not later than 14 days after the notification of withdrawal, effectively return it to Stuff Enough at the following return address.
The condition and packaging of returned items must meet the following conditions:
- The object must not contain any traces of use and must therefore not be used.
- The object must be returned by registered mail.
- The return shipment must be provided with the appropriate packaging so that the item is returned undamaged in the original product packaging by us.
The following items can not be returned:
- Parts that have already been assembled.
If the customer invokes their reflection time within 14 days and the item is then returned in new condition by Stuff Enough within 14 days of the delivery date, Stuff Enough will reimburse the full purchase price including the shipping costs charged to the customer.
If it appears that the returned item leaves traces of wear and tear, is damaged or has been defectively received, the buyer will not be able to be reimbursed for his purchase. You may even be charged for returning a used and returned product by the customer.