Every customer benefits from a product warranty that applies for 24 months to new items. This warranty covers factory faults and technical defects that were already present at the delivery of the goods.
If the defect of the good is determined more than six months after the delivery, the customer must prove that the item was not conforming at the time of delivery.
a) This guarantee only covers a lack of conformity that already exists in the delivery of the goods. The following cases are therefore excluded on this product warranty:
- All direct or indirect damage after the delivery of the good caused to the device (eg oxidation, shock, falling, human damage, ...).
All damage resulting from unprofessional use and human damage during assembly or installation of parts. The customer will only be entitled to a free replacement if it appears that the defect was already present at the delivery. Consequently, the defective part must be returned unused within 14 days after delivery by Stuff Enough.
Any object with a delivery defect must be returned in the same condition as when the item was received.
Items that have already been disassembled or repaired by the customer.
- Defects as a result of fire, water damage, lightning, accidents, natural disasters.
- Defects caused by intent, negligence or due to improper handling, poor maintenance or abnormal use or the use of the appliance contrary to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Damage resulting from a commercial, professional or collective use of the device.
- Damage / loss due to theft.
- A warranty period of only 12 months applies to used items.
b) The defect of the purchased object must be reported to Stuff Enough within 14 days after the discovery. These conditions and limitations do not affect the legal provisions in this respect. After this period has expired, the customer will no longer be able to invoke his warranty right.
c) If the observations show that the customer meets the warranty, he can return his defective / damaged purchased item * free of charge and Stuff Enough will receive a replacement or a full refund (including the shipping costs) upon receipt of the defective product. meet the customer.
NO VISITING ADDRESS!
(The above return address does not apply to products delivered directly from a third-party supplier of Stuff Enough to the customer, where the customer must return the product to the third-party supplier and the customer must contact Stuff Enough to return address and return the product to the external supplier.)
* The customer must always prove the shipping costs on the basis of a receipt obtained from the carrier with which the defective / damaged object was returned. Stuff Enough will only be able to reimburse the customer for the actual costs after receiving and testing the defective / damaged object, and these costs may not be more than the cheapest method to return the item.