Each customer benefits from a product warranty valid for 2 years or 24 months on new items. This guarantee covers manufacturing faults and technical defects already present at the time of delivery of the goods.
If the defect of the goods is found more than six months after delivery, the customer must prove and prove that the product was already non-compliant at the time of delivery.
a) This guarantee only covers a lack of conformity already existing at the time of delivery of the goods. The following cases are therefore excluded from this product warranty:
- Any direct or indirect damage caused to the appliance after delivery of the goods (e.g. due to oxidation, shocks, falls, human damage, ...).
- All damage resulting from unprofessional use and human damage during the assembly or installation of loose parts.
- Any object with a defect on delivery must be returned in the same condition in which it was received.
- Products that have already been disassembled or repaired by the customer.
- Defects as a result of fire, water damage, lightning, accidents, natural disasters.
- Defects caused by intent, negligence or improper handling, poor maintenance or abnormal use or use of the device contrary to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Damage resulting from commercial, professional or collective use of the device.
- Damage/loss resulting from theft.
- Software support.
- A warranty period of only 12 months applies to second-hand items.
b) The defect of the purchased item must be reported to Stuff Enough within 14 days after determination. These conditions and limitations do not affect the statutory provisions in this respect. After this period has elapsed, the customer will no longer be able to invoke his warranty right.
c) If observations show that the customer complies with the right to guarantee, the defective/faulty product may be returned free of charge* and Stuff Enough shall send the customer a conforming replacement as soon as possible upon receipt of the product.
Conditions to be met by the return shipment:
- The product must be returned by registered mail or with a track&trace code. Stuff Enough is not liable for lost returns without proof of delivery.
- The return shipment must be provided with the appropriate packaging so that the product is returned in undamaged condition by Stuff Enough. Stuff Enough is not liable for damaged returns due to undersized packaging.
Stuff Enough VOF
PLEASE NOTE: NO VISITING ADDRESS!
(The above return address does not apply to products delivered directly to the customer from an external supplier of Stuff Enough. In this case, the customer must return the product to the external supplier. The customer must contact Stuff Enough to obtain the return address in question and return the product to the external supplier).
*The customer must always prove the incurred shipping costs by means of a proof of payment obtained from the carrier with which the faulty / defective product was returned. Stuff Enough will, after having received and tested the returned product, be able to reimburse the customer maximum for his actual costs if the product was actually found to be faulty/faulty. The costs reimbursed by Stuff Enough may also not exceed the most economical method of returning the product.